POSITION TITLE: Mechanical Designer I
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Products Manager
Staff Designer position is the primary resource for primary resource for project support from the proposal stage through project installation and completion.
- Design: HRST products and unique customer solutions.
- Drawings: Provide CAD drawings for all company needs, including but not limited to: Proposal, Arrangements, Bid Package, fabrication and installation.
- Development: Improvements internally and externally of standard products and new customer solutions.
- Proposals: Propose products and services.
- Estimate: Time and materials, obtain quotes, verify lead times with vendors.
- Sales: Follow-up proposals, process purchase orders.
- Procurement: Materials required from fabricators and vendors.
- Project Management: Assist with projects from beginning to end, managing design functions, schedules (fabrication and installation) shipping and invoicing.
- HRSG Inspections: Assist A-team inspectors, customer meetings and report writing.
- Technical Advisory: Perform duties required for the installation of HRST products and customer solutions.
- Shipping: Coordinate shipping between fabrication/supply and client.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Time management
- Team Evaluation
- Team Work
EXPERIENCE LEVEL (Requirement in boiler industry)
- 2-4 years dealing with Heat Recovery or Process Industry
Send your inquiries to: [email protected]