Postponed to 2021
The Meadowmere Resort
Update regarding COVID-19 related developments:
- Better understanding of your HRSG design
- Learn where to inspect and how to anticipate HRSGs problems
- Learn HRSG fleet trends and emerging concern areas
- Share lessons learned from personal experiences with HRSGs
- Help prioritize future inspection and maintenance tasks
- Workbooks and electronic copies of course notebook provided to reinforce essential concepts
- Fast Start Considerations
- Gas-Side Components
- Economizers and Preheaters***
- Superheaters, Reheaters, Attemperators
- HRSG Water Chemistry Control
- SCR Catalysts
- Duct Burners and Firing Ducts
- HRSG Water Chemistry Alarm Response
- Control Room Data Assessment
- In-House Inspection Tasks
- Q&A Sessions
***Teachable Topic will provide attendees with materials to train their team after training!
HRSG Academy Vendor Fair
We have personally invited a small group of vendors to showcase products or services we believe are helpful and worthy of consideration by our clients.
During breaks and social events, you will be able to make connections with these vendors and discuss what they can do for you.
Vendors – if your company is interested in exhibiting at the HRSG Academy Vendor Fair, please contact us using this form and we will review your request.
Meadowmere Resort – 74 Main St, Ogunquit, ME 03907
We have negotiated a rate of $119/night plus taxes. For reservations call 1-800-633-8718 and mention “HRST Academy” to receive the group rate.
Please reserve a room by May 1, 2020; otherwise, you will not receive the reduced room rate.
|Day 1 – Tuesday||Day 2 – Wednesday||Day 3 – Thursday|
|7:00 AM||Breakfast provided||7:00 AM||Breakfast provided||7:00 AM||Breakfast provided|
|8:00 AM||Courses begin||8:00 AM||Courses resume||8:00 AM||Courses resume|
|12:00 PM||Lunch provided||12:00 PM||Lunch provided||12:00 PM||Lunch provided|
|1:00 PM||Courses resume||1:00 PM||Courses resume||1:00 PM||Courses resume|
|5 – 9:00 PM||Group Networking Event – dinner & drinks provided||5 – 8:00 PM||Vendor Fair/Social Networking – dinner & drinks provided||5:00 PM||Courses end|
Cost for HRSG Academy (3 Days) USD 1750 per person*
*does not include hotel accommodations
Group Activity Information (Currently Unavailable)
Online Registration (Currently Unavailable)
Registration and attendance at the HRSG Academy are limited to direct employees of combined cycle/cogen power plants and engineering/management corporate level staff directly overseeing combined cycle/cogen assets. Please email [email protected] should you have questions about attendance qualifications.