Watch HRST team members present and explain technical content while simultaneously viewing the presentation slides. Internet-based HRSG training has its own unique benefits:
- Learn at your own pace with the ability to pause, rewind and fast-forward lessons. (See above for a screenshot of the playback interface.)
- Take a 10-15 question interactive quiz at the end of each topic, to reinforce important lessons learned.
- On-Demand Training is available on any internet connected device so you can complete it even when working from home.
- Buy for yourself or purchase multiple licenses for others at your plant.
The following topics will be available through HRST On-Demand Training:
- Gas-Side Components
- Economizers & Preheaters
- Superheaters, Reheaters & Attemperators
- Duct Burners & Firing Ducts
- Control Room Data Assessment
- In House Inspection Tasks Part I – Gas-Side & Exterior
- In House Inspection Tasks Part II – Water Side
Course bundles available for purchase:
- HRSG 101 – All of the topics listed above for $800/user
- HRSG Pressure Parts – Includes topics “Economizers & Preheaters”, “Evaporators”, and “Superheaters, Reheaters & Attemperators” for $300/user
- HRSG Self Inspection – Includes topics “Control Room Data Assessment”, “Inspection Tasks Part I” and “Inspection Tasks Part II” for $300/user
Access to HRST On-Demand Training is limited to direct employees of combined cycle/cogen power plants and engineering/management corporate level staff directly overseeing combined cycle/cogen assets.