POSITION TITLE: R&D Manager
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISORS TITLE: Director of Engineering
POSITION SUMMARY: HRST, Inc. has created an exciting role responsible for developing new solutions to problems in the HRSG and Combined Cycle Industry.
- Investigate, research and develop solutions, as assigned by the Director of Engineering, for issues observed in the combined cycle industry which could result in:
- New product development
- Broader and deeper knowledge
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to create technical solutions that are marketable in HRST’s industry.
- Collaborate with Department Managers, at the direction of the Director of Engineering, to incorporate R&D results into our technical standards or standard offerings as appropriate.
- Preferentially execute unique/non-standard projects with senior staff that will be retiring soon with the deliberate intent of garnering as much engineering knowledge and experience.
- Discuss with Director of Engineering how that information will be disseminated or made available to the remainder of the organization (Tech sharing, standard development, EIB etc.)
- Perform Analysis Projects as necessary
- Perform 2-6 HRSG Inspections per year
- Advanced Engineering degree
- Must be wicked smart
- Ability to balance theory with being practical
Send your inquiries to: [email protected]