Dear HRST Clients,
During the COVID-19 (“Coronavirus”) pandemic, HRST remains committed to supporting our customers and keeping ourselves, our families and our communities safe.
As such, we are proactively monitoring the latest advisories provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the mandates of local governments. We have already implemented several measures in response to COVID-19 related developments:
- It has been made clear to HRST team members that they are to remain away from both our offices and job sites if they are ill or show any symptoms of sickness. We have also mandated that any team member who is potentially exposed to COVID-19 must maintain a strict 14-day self-quarantine. Team members have also been advised on how to maintain social distancing both at our offices and at job sites.
- Team members have been asked to reduce contact with high-density areas when traveling for work. This includes prioritizing driving to job sites instead of flying and staying in low-density accommodations such as AirBNBs rather than larger hotels. If staying in a hotel, housekeeping is not allowed in the room for the duration of the stay.
- When traveling for work, HRST personnel are also carrying extra tools, equipment, food and water that may be hard to source remotely. We believe this will also reduce the need to access high-density locations such as stores and restaurants.
- While we remain optimistic that our currently planned HRSG Academy events can go ahead as scheduled, we are monitoring the situation to see if a cancellation or postponement is mandated by authorities or deemed necessary by our leadership. If a cancellation occurs, a 100% refund will be issued for registration fees.
- When not traveling, our team members have been allowed flexible working conditions including working from home to reduce in-person contact and enhance social distancing.
- Team members have been asked to review the latest advisories from the CDC and local authorities to remain healthy and safe outside their work with HRST.
- Cleaning and hygiene protocols have been strengthened at our offices.
HRST’s mission is to be the world’s most trusted supplier of HRSG and boiler related technical services and products. Part of being trustworthy is being transparent with our customers, team members and community. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me or any other HRST team members if you have questions regarding HRST’s response to COVID-19.
Thank you for your continued work with HRST. We wish you and your families good health.
Victor Ferris, P.E. | Chief Executive Officer | HRST, Inc.